H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

+7
tanrockstan34
SaruSaru123
NivekKom
ScampSixteen
Heckboy88
BARBED-WIRE
nathannj
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 6 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  ausohoj Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:29 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "You're mean monkey! I'm a banana!" while the monkey, Weird Al and the Queen of duke nukem land, destroyed the space invaders game causing nintendo to go bust and perish with the nostalgia critic as Derrick weeped for an Amish paradise.

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Location : Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Back to top Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 6 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:34 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "You're mean monkey! I'm a banana!" while the monkey, Weird Al and the Queen of duke nukem land, destroyed the space invaders game causing nintendo to go bust and perish with the nostalgia critic as Derrick weeped for an Amish paradise.

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie.

This is one weird story isn't it?
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!"
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:04 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems.
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  tjb0607 Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball
tjb0607
tjb0607
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:05 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  flf4sgam3r Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave
flf4sgam3r
flf4sgam3r
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear.
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:33 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  flf4sgam3r Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real
flf4sgam3r
flf4sgam3r
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  tanrockstan34 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  flf4sgam3r Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey threw a pitbull
flf4sgam3r
flf4sgam3r
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey threw a pitbull at there face's
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey threw a pitbull at there face's. Then the Heavens

P.S. this sounds like the ramblings of a mental patiant Razz
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey threw a pitbull at there face's. Then the Heavens above showered upon

p.s. it sure does, imagaine if it was published as a real book, it would be called "the rambling's of a mental pacient!"
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 am

Meanwhile, the father had finished weeping while he ate last night's leftovers. It turns out Derrick is actually The Biggest Ball in your room! Derrick hated having to roll around Your messy carpet, getting mud in his pizza pie. "Yiggedy Yiggedy Yo!" Cried the ball with mental problems. Then the ball, aka Derrick, bounced around the cave in search of his teddy bear. The cave was filled with real life Sackboys, they slapped the H4H'ers where it hurts then the monkey threw a pitbull at their face's. Then the Heavens above showered upon the ball mercilessly
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum