H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :))

4 posters

Go down

what should the proper name of this thread be?

HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap18%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap18%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap27%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap9%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap27%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_lcap0%HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) Empty HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :))

Post  nathannj Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm

hello and welcome to HBHN (h4h bounty hunter news) This post is for community news about h4h and the anti-h4h.
When me or another player from the community find news and has posted it here, iu will update this thread with the news.

research issue 1

i have been doing some research the passed few days, and my findings are dreadful!! Dreadful i tell you!!

my rsearch shows that h4h is not just setting its invasion on LBP but on the internet too!! You probably have seen a few h4h thread's on LBW but it's all over the internet! It's on forum's everywhere i say, everywhere! it's on a playfire clan called littlebigplanet, theres loads on the psy forum's, Little big central, its on everything with a scrap of LBP on it, it has even managed to make it into youtube vids and comments (thnx for giving me the update on it being in youtube vids barbed Very Happy.)

here is my dictionary explanation of it (if i made a dictionary with h4h in it)

"h4h means heart for heart, it is a disease which has spread through out the LBP community, it started back when LBP was first released, it is speculated that h4h began with a trophy hunter buying LBP and someone seen this and passed it on, and as more of the LBP community see the comments and uploaded pics some of them joined the h4h, it is similar to swine flu (as in it is contagious through-out the community) and a cool awesome advert advertising somethign that looks awesome bu really isn't (like h4h it is persuading more of the Community to do h4h becuase they can't get the trophy."

research issue 2

I have always wondered how many pages of h4h level's there are on LBP, and i actually went through each page and there is a total of 50 pages, although some are anti-h4h level's it still shows that a very very very large proportion of LBP level's are h4h level's hopefully my next research will be able to identify an estimated number of h4h level's in LBP, for this i may need some help, any volunteer's to help me?

Last edited by nathannj on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) Empty Re: HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :))

Post  BARBED-WIRE Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm

it's even leaked on to YouTube!

but then again YouTube has every kind of spam comment known to man Razz
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :)) Empty Re: HBHN (bringing you the latest BH news :))

Post  SaruSaru123 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 am

no! it can't be!......no.....my friend caught the disease Sad Sad Sad Sad he started putting h4h in his levels. and he's serious!
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm

I have research issue 2 now Smile i need some help with research issue 3.
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cat7boy Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:37 pm

ooooohhhhhhh wwwhhhhhhhyyyyy!!! my friend too!!!

cat7boy
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down