H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 QUESTIONS

2 posters

Go down

20 QUESTIONS Empty 20 QUESTIONS

Post  dotcomx23 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 pm

hey every one. Im starting a thread to play 20 questions with anyone who wants to. How it works is:

#1: EVERYONE who wants to participate in the game says so before the game starts. Lets have a maximum of 5 people. The game starts 3 hours after whoever is it posts the correct answer. Before then, anyone who wants to play posts there username before the 4 hours is up.

#2: The person who is it thinks of an object or animal and makes sure nobody else knows what it is. In the order that people posted their usernames, each person asks a YES OR NO question. The person who is it has to answer the question TRUTHFULLY with a yes or no. After everyone has gone, the order repeats. THE WHOLE GROUP CAN ONLY ASK 20 QUESTIONS IN TOTAL OR THE GAME IS OVER AND THE PERSON WHO WAS IT GOES AGAIN.

#3: The object of the game is to guess what the object is by using these questions to narrow down the possibilities. The person who got the answer right gets to do the next one and everything repeats.

Side Notes:
-------------
#1: Guessing what the object is COUNTS AS A GUESS
#2: Post the guess number with your question. For example, if I posted the 6th question, then I would put #6 on the same comment as my guess.
#3: Tell everybody when the game starts if your are it.
#4: If nobody gets the answer right within 20 questions, the person who is it tells everyone what the answer was and goes again.
#5: Please keep the answers general and not too specific. For example, you could say "Spider" but not "Black Widow".
#6: NO HINTS

I may have repeated things and said stuff that is really obvious so if I have, I'm just trying to make sure EVERYONE understands.

I'll go first.
Sign in if you want to play the first round.
I will begin in four hours.
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

20 QUESTIONS Empty Re: 20 QUESTIONS

Post  Heckboy88 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 am

I'm in, but I'll be asleep when it begins Very Happy
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dotcomx23 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:04 am

don't worry. Your the only one so far. I'll wait until tomorrow for more players.
dotcomx23
dotcomx23
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum