H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?

5 posters

Go down

When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP? Empty When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?

Post  BARBED-WIRE Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:49 pm

When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?

the last time i did something for the first time was today when i made The Stig in LBP

so When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?
and what was that thing?
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP? Empty Re: When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?

Post  tjb0607 Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm

The last time I did something for the first time in LBP was about 1 week ago when I found out you can stop a countdown by pressing square Razz
tjb0607
tjb0607
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP? Empty Re: When was the Last time you did something for the First time in LBP?

Post  Heckboy88 Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:09 pm

I felt like an idiot a month or two ago when I found out you could copy things in Create Mode by pressing L3 Very Happy
Heckboy88
Heckboy88
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  killzonequinn07 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Actually creating half of a level
killzonequinn07
killzonequinn07
Bounty Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 am

a few months ago when i actually made a level worth playing. I fineshed it about 2 weeks after LBP came out. It was small, kind of short, and not much to look at, but i've been refining it to the point of perfection!! (Maybe not perfection but it will be amazing.) I actually made the level for the first LBC, make a level celebrating the PS3's birthday. Classic.
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Location : Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down