H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

+7
tanrockstan34
SaruSaru123
NivekKom
ScampSixteen
Heckboy88
BARBED-WIRE
nathannj
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 3 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!"
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 3 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

well i wanted you to put "...your asshole..." but anywho...

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all

[bye, shouldn't be staying up late. Sleep .it was to fulfil a small part of my LBP addction]
1:07am at the time of this post.
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!"
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,

only 3 word's per post not 4 Smile
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother.
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DRTRAN kicked his ass hole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:58 pm

OH DEAR LORD THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST MESSED UP STORY EVER LOL

continue Very Happy

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like Demond Wilson! Then

p.s in case you don't know who he is. Demond Wilson is a black actor from the 70's-80's. he plays Lemont in Sanford and son, and makes various guest cameos in movies.
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like Demond Wilson! Then the iron chicken*

from the Klangers WOOO!
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like Demond Wilson! Then the iron chicken ate derrick's plastic
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:42 am

by SaruSaru123 on Thu 06 Aug 2009, 1:30 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like Demond Wilson! Then the iron chicken ate derrick's plastic cup holders! That
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am

once in a great kingdom there lived a ugly dog called Derrick, he got swine flu and then DR TRAN kicked his asshole, Severed his Balls and broke wind that smelled of hickory.Everyone ran towards the king's castle one day as a giant chicken had eaten all their children and Derrick couldn't care as it was not bothering him. on Planet drtrankickyourass, Dramatic voice narrator said "eat your Lone Sausage NOW!!! or you will get kicked in your small weener!!" Meanwhile, DR TRAN sent an army to stop the evil giant chicken from eating all the large children. "My anus is bleeding!" explained a soldier,while he killed an evil giant chicken's mother. Suddenly, Derrick got plastic surgery to look like Demond Wilson! Then the iron chicken ate derrick's plastic cup holders! That ticked Derrick off
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  tanrockstan34 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 am

This thread is getting inappropriate now. An admin should lock it.
tanrockstan34
tanrockstan34

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am

tanrockstan34 wrote:This thread is getting inappropriate now. An admin should lock it.

may i point your attention to DR. TRAN Razz
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  zim1985 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

You guys have one more chance at this. If it gets too out of hand then this thread will be deleted, not locked, deleted. Now, try again and make sure to keep it appropriate this time.
zim1985
zim1985
Admin

https://twitter.com/zim1985

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm

whoop's sorry about that. Okay let's start again, i'll start: One day in
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

One day in a small, peaceful
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum