H4H Bounty Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

+7
tanrockstan34
SaruSaru123
NivekKom
ScampSixteen
Heckboy88
BARBED-WIRE
nathannj
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 4 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  ScampSixteen Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

the never-ending story (may contain strong language) - Page 4 Empty Re: the never-ending story (may contain strong language)

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

http://www.nathannj.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Location : i do not live anywhere, i travel the universe in search of new minions.

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was an wizard
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders.
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  BARBED-WIRE Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased
BARBED-WIRE
BARBED-WIRE

Back to top Go down

Post  nathannj Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy
nathannj
nathannj
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:40 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  NivekKom Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Aww guys, but this was getting hilarious Crying or Very sad why bother about language - how does it affect us?
also, it's DERRICK AND DR TRAN Sad

Back on topic in off topic...

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult
NivekKom
NivekKom
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 pm

agreed. I think he just meant things like "my anus is bleeding!" and other vulgar things. we could try to spice it up in some ways ah wink. hmmm. we need the perfect phrase though.

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey,
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him.
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Location : Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you."
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:13 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "you're mean monkey!"
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "I'm a banana!"
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

ScampSixteen wrote:One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "I'm a banana!"

A wee bit late. I just posted mine above yours.
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  ScampSixteen Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:16 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "you're mean monkey!" "I'm a banana!"

How about now? Rolling Eyes
ScampSixteen
ScampSixteen
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ausohoj Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm

ScampSixteen wrote:One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "you're mean monkey!" "I'm a banana!"

How about now? Rolling Eyes

Works for me! anyway,

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "you're mean monkey!" "I'm a banana!" while the monky,
ausohoj
ausohoj
H4H Demolisher

Back to top Go down

Post  SaruSaru123 Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

One day in a small, peaceful cave there lived five non-inappropriate brothers and 3 very kind sisters, There mother was a caring mother and their father was a wizard at space invaders. Once the father's highscore was erased, he went crazy and had ran appropriately to consult the manager's monkey, who hated him. The monkey said "I hate you." The father replied "you're mean monkey!" "I'm a banana!" while the monkey,

just spell checking aus

how does that make sense "i'm a banana!" while the monkey,
SaruSaru123
SaruSaru123
H4H War Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum